cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade pending

Mcflor1
I'm helpful level 1
I'm helpful level 1

I just upgraded my phone, looks like something went wrong, so I backed up and says upgrade pending check my account, my money was taken from my card already but yet have not recieved any confirmation page nor email that my order was been recieved or process please help, im confused if my order went through looks like others waited for a weeks/ days as I read forum, how long should I really wait to get any emails or will receive my phone.

7 REPLIES 7

ZeePee
I'm a contributor level 2
I'm a contributor level 2

I am waiting since one and a half month! Only thing I can assure you of which was told directly from the President's office to me... keep waiting indefinitely!!

melbelle
I'm a participant level 2

Exactly the same is happening to me! I did an upgrade online decembre 20th and I received this email 7 days after:

Dear Valued Customer,

Your recent purchase of a  FIDOTRISIM, Apple iPhone 13 Pro 128GB SIERRA BLUE, Fido HUP in box collateral, is still being processed. When your device leaves our warehouse, we’ll send you an email with a tracking number and courier details.
For complete details about your purchase, please open and review the attached document. Please note that this is the most current information available about your order (it is the same information available to our Customer Care representatives).

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding.

The attached document is a confirmation of my order but no tracking number, no receipt of my purchase and no estimated time of delivery either. I wish they mentioned this but i ordered it, instead of saying 3 to 5 days for delivery!!

Mcflor1
I'm helpful level 1
I'm helpful level 1

Good for you at least you have an order number just in case theres a mishap. But for me all I see there is a upgrade pending wait till order process thinking the contract I bargain for when I purchased the product will not be accounted for , for I dont have any proof and perhaps as you mentioned I have to wait 7 days for its a busy black friday deals.

melbelle

My upgrade was pending as well for 7 days before I received the email I showed you. But today, 10 days after I did my upgrade, I finally received an account change confirmation email from Fido  and  I also an email telling me that my order was on the way with tracking number! I contacted Purolator and I was told that I should receive my packadge the next day!! Looking forward to it and good luck to you!

Mcflor1
I'm helpful level 1
I'm helpful level 1

Just got confirmation email. And a text message from purolator with a tracking number thanks

Good morning @Mcflor1,  if your account is showing that your order is pending,  your order is in the system. Once it is fully processed then you will receive an email congratulating you on your new device/plan etc.  The next email will be the shipment confirmation. As order volume is high, because of black Friday deals, the process can be longer than usual. Also shipment has been challenged due to weather conditions across Canada,  so patience will be your friend right now. I do hope you receive your purchase quickly.  All the best 

I did recieved an email congratulating me for having a new phone but just saying to download fido app to access my account which I already have, what I want and expected from an online transaction is an email notifying me of a confirmation of my order, what I have purchased and what contract I got  myself into.