Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade pending and I cannot order it again

shinsid
I'm a participant level 2

Hi,

I placed an order for phone upgrade and haven't received any confirmation email. But the website keeps popping up a message 'Upgrade is pending' and doesn't let me order it again.

I hope this black friday deal is not a joke.

6 REPLIES 6

OceanBonfire
I'm a participant level 3

I have the exact same problem. There was no email confirmation of the purchase but rather an email showing the payment went to the account (as if I was adding money towards paying future bills) rather than to a purchase of a device.

Hey @shinsid & @OceanBonfire Smiley

We're aware that customers are not currently receiving confirmation emails after their phone purchases. This is something our Support team is working on! 

That said, if you've received a confirmation message at the end of the transaction on Fido.ca and see a pending upgrade order on your account, it means it went through correctly. 

You'll however receive an email once the device ships!

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

OceanBonfire

@FidoValerie wrote:

Hey @shinsid & @OceanBonfire Smiley

We're aware that customers are not currently receiving confirmation emails after their phone purchases. This is something our Support team is working on! 

That said, if you've received a confirmation message at the end of the transaction on Fido.ca and see a pending upgrade order on your account, it means it went through correctly. 

You'll however receive an email once the device ships!

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

It definitely didn't went through correctly; I received the email confirmation with the documents of the billing and I'm being billed full price on the phone without any discount at all, especially not the Black Friday Deal.

Hello @OceanBonfire

We can definitely verify the details of your order with you. You can find all the ways to reach us here.

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @shinsid,

Welcome to the community!

You will get the email once the order has been processed it might take longer than usual because of the current promotions. The fact that it's saying you have a pending order means the order is there but it just needs a bit of time before it's gets processed.

shinsid

Sounds good. I appreciate your quick reply.