cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unreasonable and deceitful Fido terms

Agha1
I'm a participant level 2

I was given offer from Fido to switch over from Chatr. The offer was $45 per month, Admin fee waived, 1000 international minutes. Today after one month I receive a bill of $ 165. When I was switching the customer service rep asked me which country would you use your International free minutes and I told him about my country of origin and he said its already included in the list. Today they charge me for international calling $ 25 plus hst. They charged me Admin fee and plus two months full bill I was only became customer on May 28 2021.

The customer service rep made me wait for 10 mins and so he can ask his floor supervisor. He came back with "Sorry I cant help you! I was not there when you switched over". His floor supervisor disrespectful and arrogant person.

YOU GUYS BUNCH OF SCAMMER!! You guys have no shame just greedy

I am making a complaints to comsumer affairs. I am not paying a single penny to you scammers. FIDO is biggest scam on the planet. I was there customer for 8 years before switching over to Chatrr because I was fed of $60 a month when I hardly used the phone that much.

I am not paying you a single penny sue me. I will dispute this

4 REPLIES 4

FidoAllan

Hey @Agha1

That doesn't sound like a fun experience at all!

We'll send you a PM to assist you further with this. 

Agha1

Hi Fido Allan

I received a phone call from FIDO customer service rep in the evening after posting the second time in the forum.

This time the customer service rep was a different person. This matter is now resolved. They waived the International call charges and Admin fee.

Now I am ok with the bill and I paid the remaining bill.

Thank you for helping!

Agha

Glad to hear it @Agha1 Smiley

Thanks for the update! 

Agha1

I tried talking to them again and they keep disconnecting me. What a great scam company