cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unhappy lack of refund

Capone1974
I'm a participant level 2

On November 20th 2021 I used your online portal to talk to a rep and become a new member. I was told that porting my numbers from my Bell account wouldn't be an issue so I joined the Fido family. I ordered 2 I phone 11's and 1 SE and used my own device for a 4th line. A week later the devices showed up but only 1 IPhone 11 not 2 but 2 SE phones instead. I made a call and explained the mistake they had made and was told they were out of i phone 11"s but was offered to upgrade to a iPhone 11 max for $140. I paid the money and sent back the unwanted SE device. The following day I tried to activate the other lines but was told porting my phone numbers from Bell wasn't available in my location. At this time I asked to Cancel all  my devices and service with Fido. I recieved a email confirming cancellation. A few days later I recieved the upgraded phone and all devices were returned and since have been confirmed return. I was told that I would get a full refund for anything spent but it could be 10 weeks. Well it's been 4 months and I'm tired of inquiring week after week. It looks like all my lines were not cancelled at the time I requested therefore I was billed for a partial month even though all items were sent back and lines were never used. I've been told multiple times I'd have someone call me back within 48 hours but I've never received that call. 

Account # ****************

Original order date Nov 20th 2020

Cancelation date Nov 28th

Upgrade amount owed $140

3 REPLIES 3

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Capone1974

Welcome to the Community! 

I am sad to see you had this kind of experience when trying to activate the services with us. This isn't the kind of thing we want any of our customers to experience. 

We would like to be able to take another look into this with you. To do so, you can contact us on any of the available channels found on our Contact Page

We can also send you a PM from here if you would prefer. Let us know! 

Capone1974

I've tried contacting and talking to people multiple times over the past few months and I get nowhere. If you want to email me directly go ahead

Hey @Capone1974

I'll send you a PM. Talk to you soon!