cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to write a complaint.

erd
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

I went to the Fido site to file a complaint about the terrible experience I’ve been having—getting bounced around between support reps who can't fix my eSIM activation issue—but it somehow got even worse. I can't even send my complaint because the form just spits out an error every time I try. It’s ridiculous! I'm beyond pissed off. How hard is it to provide proper customer service and a functioning complaints process? This whole ordeal has been nothing but an endless loop of incompetence, and I'm fed up with wasting my time on this! 

Screenshot 2024-09-16 142453.png

To whoever replies to this forum post: I need an email address for a higher representative I can contact about my ongoing issue. No support agent has been able to help me activate my eSIM card, and I’m done filling out forms or going through the useless Fido contact options. I need an email where I can attach all my chat logs with previous support reps who failed to assist me. I want someone who can actually take responsibility and get this sorted out. Don’t give me another runaround—just give me the contact I need.

1 REPLY 1

FidoLony

Hey @erd

I'm truly sorry to learn about this ongoing issue with your esim card activation as well as with our support page. 

We would truly love to get this resolved for you ASAP. That said, we do not have an email service for customer support. You can definitely have this issue escalated with our customer care, or even our tech support team, depending on the issue at hand with your esim card. You can do so by contacting us here.

As for our Resolve a concern page, I did give it a test and it did work as intended with no error messages. When filling out the form, did you fill out all the segments with the requested information?  Based on the screencap, it seems that some information might be missing.