cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to update my credit card information through the website.

LionelS
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

The Fido site does not allow me to update my credit card information.  It looks so smooth when I go through the Editing process to update my credit card information.  I even reach the confirmation page which says "Successful!  We will send you an email to confirm the changes, bla bla bla......" 

However, when the page goes back to the payment profile page, the credit card is still my old card information. 

This happens every time when I have tried to make changes to my old card which is about to expire soon.  Then I gave up by calling Fido customer service over the phone.  Even the staff over the phone could not make changes on the website.  She got the same result as I did.

So please take a serious check into your coding of this section.  This is terrible programming job which ruins the whole experience.  This issue has lasted for 3 months.  Please put this as first priority and get it fixed NOW!

1 REPLY 1

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @LionelS! Thanks for sharing this with us.

Do you happen to know if the rep you spoke with opened a ticket to have this looked into?

That said, in the meantime, can you try removing pre-authorised payments completely then registering again with the new card?

Try that out and let us know if it works!