Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Too high phone bill

angel24
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi!

My name is Angelina. I have been using fido since 3 years and before. I had thought I could be complaining. I m pissed of and realize fido is worst .I was using a online calling card to make international calls since long time .last month fido charges me 100$ and same this month 100$ .they offers me 3 months free calls to states.but it didn't helped me .I am not using fido number to make calls to states however m using international calling app .it's not my fault it's fido's fault how come from fido number calls are being made to fido..I would never use fido n recommend anyone to use fido. It's my bad I m on contract .so pissed off

1 REPLY 1

FidoPhilippe

Hey @angel24! Philippe here. I hope you're feeling well. Smiley

While it's certainly possible to use a third-party Long Distance (LD) provider for your long-distance calls, this is not a Fido service (not marketed / sold by Fido). Fido airtime applies with the use of any calling card.

In your case, the app may have us a number outside Canada for you to be able to use the service. If that's the case, long distance charges would have been applied to cover the charges for calling that number.

I hope this helps!