cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To cope up delayed orders

Dong63
I'm a participant level 2

Hello, i am a fido user ever since the very first time i arrived here in vancouver. I just want to vent my frustrations regarding my order that didn't arrived in an expected time and date. It was included in the email sent to me as i am going to use it in an important event as my old phone was not already reliable. I was clearly told that i will received it 2 to 5 business days as i am leaving a week after to victoria bc. I am a bit worried since it's almost on the 5th day so I called fido. I was told as an option to go to a store in exchange to my first order for me to use it and bring it it with me to victoria with the same promo plan that I arranged with a customer service by phone. But when i am in the store i was told that it will not going to work that way since they cannot reverse the transactions for whatever reasons. So again I phoned the customer service to relay the problem and i was told to redirect the delivery since by monday i am already on my way going to victoria. I told her that that's a little bit risky so I didn't buy the idea. I remember i was also promised that there's still 2 days to wait that i might still receive the phone by Saturday and Sunday. By that little hope I'm still holding that chances until we were back here in vancouver but the phone is still no show until this time. So i again made a phone call last night to check the status of my order and right now I'm still waiting and told me to wait until monday. Honestly for the longest time I'm with fido, this is the most frustrating thing that i ever encounter. I'm just hoping that it will not happen again to any of your loyal customer like me. Just to let you know. Andres

3 REPLIES 3

FidoPhilippe

Hey @Dong63! Philippe here. Welcome to the community. Smiley

Thank you for sharing! We're sad to read about your experience.

Have you received your phone since your last post? If not, you can certainly request a PM from the community and we'll be happy to check that out with you.

Have a great weekend!

Dong63

Thanks for asking Philippe, after arriving from Victoria it was not still delivered. After waiting until friday, i saw a notice from fedex sticked on the glass door that it was delivered but no one responded on the buzzer and that's so impossible since we were there inside our unit waiting for that iphone? Kidding aside this happens to us multiple times that the delivery personnel don't have that intentions to call us since i am always giving my complete info for them to buzz me or call me in my phone number that i gave to them? It doesn't manke any sense to me at all giving my information but not using those to contact me? Thanks anyways

I'm sad to read about your experience with FedEx @Dong63. We expect better.

To confirm, we're you able to retrieve the package or do they still have it?