cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tired of Fido games!

SS2018
I'm a participant level 3

So to start I had $40 plan with Fido and had an exclusive offer on my account to upgrade my phone to s22 for $20.84 per month with 0 down.

I thought to give customer service a call to ask if they have any other loyalty discounts, I was connected to an agent and she told me that my account is also eligible for a $10 off my plan if I upgrade my plan to $50 for 22GB. I asked her what will be my grand total just to make sure I understand rightly and she said it will come to 60.84 +taxes. I asked her about the Activation fee and she said I will waive it for you if you the upgrade today! I went ahead and placed my order. The next morning, I received my contract and it doesn't say anything about the $10 off she promised and I am also charged with the activation fee. I was on a call with Fido all day yesterday and no solution was to be found.

As usual, Fido has disappointed its customer!

5 REPLIES 5

SS2018

Hi, Kapable that might be the case but Fido is denying that they can't see such a thing on my account.

Hello, again @SS2018,

I can only suggest you call back and if they are not acknowledging what was discussed as to speak to a supervisor and them look into it. 

SS2018

I called them thrice yesterday and escalated to managers as well. But It didn't work and therefore I have posted in this Forum to seek help.

Hello @SS2018,

Since you contacted them many times and spoke to managers you can call them back and asked to have this issue escalated to the office of the president and have them look into it. 

Unfortunately, there is no direct contact for the office of the president and only customer service can send the request for someone there to contact you.

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @SS2018,

Usually, the discount is not reflected on the confirmation email but it is applied on the invoice as for the activation fee maybe the agent did not explain how it works if she is waiving it. They would normally charge it then you should get a credit on your 3rd invoice for the activation fee.