cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The wrong iphone is on the way

Iza_66
I'm a participant level 1

Is on the way iphone 11 pro max 64 space grey but i ordered iphone pto max 256 midnight green. I will return it, what the better way to receive the correct phone?

3 REPLIES 3

Shania2000

I have recently had the same thing happen to me, I requested the iPhone 11 pro in midnight green and says they are sending me it in silver. How did you resolve your issue

Hey @Shania2000

We truly apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

If the device was already shipped, you can refuse the package and order a new one once it's back at the warehouse. 

If you already got it, you will need to contact customer service to look at your options. Either way, I suggest you reach out to us to have some clarification on the situation.

We can also send you a PM from here. Please let us know what you prefer!

FidoFaiza

Hi @Iza_66

I am sorry to hear you were sent the wrong device Sad I am assuming that the phone has already been shipped, correct? The best course of action would be to refuse the package and place a new order once we have processed the return of the original order. 

Just to be sure, is it the iPhone 11 Pro Max 256 gb in midnight green that you are interested in? 

You can also reach out to our servicing channels to sort it out or we can send you a PM.