cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Amazon/Walmart gift card offer is a joke.

Tasiya7
I'm a participant level 2

This offer is a total scam, shame on you FIDO, for not even hiding the fact that you are openly scamming people and buttering customer up with this offer so they sign up, & you never plan to give out the offer and expect people to chase it around. What a disgusting company, it took me too long to write this. Let me begin by saying I got my internet August 28.2020 and NO EMAIL OR OFFER IN SIGH 6 MONTHS LATER, followed by endless emails to the company with ZERO reply and full out ignoring me, later on claiming they gave me a card when they didn't! But if this isn't shameful enough, NO AGENT THAT WORKS FOR THIS COMPANY WILL EVER HELP YOU. They will bounce you around like a ball until you give up, get this, the last agent had the audacity to send me a registrationg link for a FIDO MASTERCARD PREPAID CARD. Why in the world would I want that? TERRIBLE COMPANY I WILL BE LEAVING IT AFTER ALL THESE YEARS AND EVERYONE ELSE SHOULD TOO! Trying to pawn off some FIDO gift card on me after scamming me... disgusting

5 REPLIES 5

Tasiya7

2 weeks later after this post, 7 agents pretending to help, and 2 emails to HelloWorld Fulfillment and still zero success to me getting my offer. Please provide me with an HR number or customer relations department so I can file a complaint about this blatant scam FIDO and MERKLE are running on everyone.

We replied to your last messages, @Tasiya7

Tasiya7

Just letting everyone know I spoke to an agent last week and was told I would be contacted by customer service asap and nobody contacted me its been over a week. Should I just give up with this offer? It has officially been 6 months that I have been tyring to get it.

Thank you for the details! I'll take a look into it with you. We'll continue in private. 😊

FidoAnthony

Hey @Tasiya7! I'm sad to read about your experience. That's certainly not the way we want you to feel!

I'll send you a PM shortly to assist you with that. Talk with you soon. 😃