cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thankfull for Megha

Wazza1
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I wanted to write my experience with the best agent I spoke ever her Megha, she is working from Vancouver.

Megha helpd me and my wife to get back our services with Fido after I made a mistake moving to another services provider. She is a person that you wish to have it at any successful company. Understanding, patient, polite very professional and she is always doing her best to find you a proper solution. At first call we spoke for more than 3 hours to solve the issue that I put my self at, and although the issue was very complicated she could solve it with her perfect skills and experience.

Dear Megha, thank you is enough to appreciate the work and the service you have done. I'm living in Canada since 4 years and I can say that she is the best person I speak with working as coustmer services.

@Fido, all I wish that one of the top managers see my post and reward Megha for the fantastic job she is doing.

Thanks again Megha and all the best.

Wesam 

1 REPLY 1

FidoNajat

Hey @Wazza!! Thank you so much for sharing this awesome feedback with us. When you get a chance, feel free to contact us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and we'll be happy to forward it to the appropriate team.