cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! How to get through to customer service

Nimah
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

On Black Friday I was offered a deal to switch services. It did not appear on my bill and would like to get this resolved. I was on hold for 2 hours yesterday and also waited for a 2 hour callback (total four hours) I did talk to customer service but they transferred me to billing and then back to customer service. I am currently on hold again. Can someone please contact me directly to resolve this (without transferring me to a dead end line again)? This is an unacceptable level of service.

2 REPLIES 2

Bhatti1983
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience you have to face. Fido was much better a few years ago but now a days they are providing very pathetic services. If I were you I would have demanded a compensation for the wastage of 4 hrs from Fido and the inconvenience. Keep track of your conversations and write to the Fido president office. The staff at the front is pathetic but Fido's executive staff is still caring. I just canceled my services with Fido because of their poor customer service. 

Hope someone from Fido will address your concerns and resolve them after owning it. 

• Hi @Nimah ,wow I am sorry you're having such trouble contacting customer support. May I suggest you direct message fidosolutions on Twitter? That way they can contact you to begin a dialogue about your account. I hope you get resolution. All the best