cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible customer service

Jedi_Master
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

I have 3 lines on my account. One of them was offered a really good deal on a plan so I switched to it. I cannot get the same plan for the other 2 lines on my account. All I can do is get more expensive plans with more data that I don't need. How can Fido think that you will not expect to be able to get the same plan for all of your lines? The customer service reps are not able to give you the plan since Fido has not OFFERED it to the other lines. Fido, what are you thinking? I am a long time customer (over 10 years). I would prefer not to switch but it seems like Fido wants me to. Why? It makes absolutely no sense. I ended up wasted so much time talking to a customer service rep who cannot do anything. Seriously, Fido, WHY?

1 REPLY 1

FidoAlex

Hey @Jedi_Master, Alex here. 

Glad to see you were able to get a good deal on one of your line. I can certainly understand wanting to get the same deal on your other numbers, but we have targeted offers for each specific numbers and it's possible that they are not the same. These offers are generally based on usage, tenure and some other factors. 

I would recommend reaching out to our customer service so that we can look into other possible plan options, I'm sure we can find something that works for you! 

You can reach out through any of the channels here