cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible customer service

Rubinder
I'm a participant level 1

Non existent customer service. Ordered phone from fido app on 30 oct. Called customer service to confirm my order. Agent confirmed my order and asked me to wait for the confirmation mail shortly. Today on 08 Nov i called customer service again and now they are saying my order is cancelled and phone is not available. What is this non sense. I waited for 2 weeks for the phone and now my order is cancelled by them. Going to leave this terrible provider.

5 REPLIES 5

jas38

I was offered yesterday a promotion for 0 downpayment for a device. I ordered the device throught the promotion i even got a confirmation email for it. After a day Fido suspended my account for whatever reason, i called and validated my account. And then they told me the order was cancelled and the promotion they have for me has expired and no way to give it back. ITS NOT EVEN MY FAULT THAT YOU SUSPENDED MY ACCOUNT!!!! THE CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS NAMED "ARVINE" HE HAD A HARD TIME UNDERSTANDING MY PROBLEM AND ON CALL FOR LIKE 20 MINS AND REFUSED TO TRANSFER ME TO A SUPERVISOR OR A MANAGER. THIS IS WAY MORE THAN TERRIBLE SERVICE!!!!

Kajen
I'm a contributor level 2
I'm a contributor level 2

Guess I'm not the only one. They just put me on a contract with terms I didn't agree to. I had to call back and they weren't able to assist. got a call from THE PRESIDENTS OFFICE. Still no help. Only to tell me that their supervisor made a mistake and I she provided me with false information. Competitor had the same promo on Black Friday but that gone now. Let me know where your charging to. I might join you

Hippiehippie
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

I am going through the same thing! They keep telling me to contact Jack, but I can't do that either. It has been weeks! 

Screenshot_20211125-194426_Chrome.jpg

Hey @Hippiehippie,

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble to connect with us. You can reach out to us on these channels so we can better assist you.

Hope this helps Smiley

Hi there @Rubinder sorry to hear about your device no longer being available. I'm sure the customer service agent really wasn't trying to mislead you. It's such a crazy time right now with supply chain bottlenecks, unavailabilities due to chip shortages, plastic shortages, etc. At the time you placed your order it may have been showing an eta to the warehouse and then change to no longer available. I was just reading that Apple is limiting production of iPads so they can redirect the chips to the new phones. I would like to suggest that you confirm the cancellation of your device once again with live chat or another call to *611 or contacting Fido using any one of these contact methods . If indeed it is cancelled and you think you may be able to find it somewhere else, I would jump on it before the distribution chain gets worse. On the news it was stated that globally, most countries are working to improve the supply chains but there are so many shortages of materials, that it could take some time. Again, so sorry you are not able to get the device you want and I hope that changes soon. All the best