cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible customer service

helenzang
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

I see there are people with good experiences, which is great and all but I think fido needs to go back to having more consistent customer service reps who can make customers feel like their cared about. Social Media support team is great and all but customer service in general however is another story. 

I question if it's really worth staying for.. 

Past month I've been fighting for my case of lost device and all I've gotten was run arounds for every rep or honestly, how I feel is attitude and then some.. It doesn't even feel like they are listening.. 

I even had someone ask me when I contacted support that I received a voicemail from FIDO specifically and I get asked if if it was in Chinese ????? I felt very uncomfortable after that statement, especially when I already stated my intention of contacting.. 

This agent also stated that I should contact again after 24 hours to re-escalate my case, which soudns to me like they just toss the case to the side and ignore it until someone requests that it's urgent again?? But I've said many times and was told it would be made note many times that I wouldn't be able to answer the phone and it would go to voicemail as my microphone doesn't work.. That just soudns like they want my case to go nowhere and spend all my time contacting support agin and again. 

Just my 2 cents and frustrations. Looks like im carrying headphones around with me even at work since no one from support would work with me to make a better point of contact or at least a more convient time. I don't think I'm gonna continue with my upgrade and just get the device straight from Samsung and reap the rewards of financing and instore pick up and probably better support and device protection

1 REPLY 1

FidoAnthony

Hey @helenzang,

That is definitely not the kind of service we'd want to offer our customers and I can assure you that we'd be happy to look into it as well and see if we can turn your experience around. With that said, from what I see, we've answered your private message and we'll be happy to continue with you there! 😃