cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spotty service and dropped calls constantly

John2605
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Fido was dropping calls and having issues with service before the great outage in April, but since then every day has been fraught with pages taking minutes to load, if at all, and dropped calls or calls that don't even ring the phone but go straight to voicemail all the time. Just waiting for contract to end. Will not recommend to anyone. 

2 REPLIES 2

khouya
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hi John Sad

Im really sorry for your situation. Normally Fido LTE network is really great.

Have a nice day Smiley

Hi John2605, just curious if you are located in an urban or rural area. Perhaps your settings need to be tweaked a bit to allow roaming for data and turning on WiFi calling.  I live in a coastal town in B.C. and the mountains around me sometimes interfere with my signal. I can roam off the towers on Vancouver Island when that happens as it is 18 km of line of sight across the Georgia Strait. I also have Wi-Fi calling when I'm at home or elsewhere where the signal isn't stellar. You may want to investigate whether that would improve your experience. If you need help setting up either of those, someone here on the forum will be able to help you if you want.