cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So frustrated, how can i get some sorta help.

Lundysgrl
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

To start off I broke my galaxy s22 so I contacted fido and they were gonna assess the damage once I shipped it to there repair company so I did that. Fido then sent me a loaner phone in the meantime but then my phone was damaged to the supposed point where they had to charge me 700+ dollars to get it fixed but the other option was buy the phone out and I owe 1000+ so 700 was the only way to get my phone back. So fido added the 700+ to my phone bill which I have my phone and my wife's phone on the same plan. Our Bill's together come to around 140 to 200 dollars roughly. And then 700+ got added to the already 200 dollar bill my wife is a stay at home mom because of our 6 month old daughter. That means I am the only one working and bringing in a paycheck right now and a 900 $ phone bill is not even possible to pay for us after we pay rent, utilities. Groceries, our baby's specific medications she needs to live and groceries. We have no money for the 900$ bill and now fido says they are suspending our phones till they get payment on full. My job entitles I have a operating cell phone so if I have no phone that works I cannot get my next paycheck to pay next months rent or utilities and groceries and medications. So I'm asking fido desperately to help us and please give us time to pay the bill so I can still work and then be able to pay fido what we owe. I have no issue paying but we just need more time please......? Fido have it in your hearts to help a new struggling family ....

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Lundysgrl,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear of your situation. I understand this is a difficult time and receiving such a bill even more distressing. If you're unable to make full payment on the bill, you might consider trying to arrange a payment schedule. To make an arrangement, you'll need to contact the credit operations department. It should also be mentioned that any arrangement would be at the discretion of the credit operations team.

You should note that the forums are community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. If you wished to discuss your situation, you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers