cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tower not working

Phil65
I'm a participant level 2

How do I report a tower not working. It's a newer tower that was working fine for a couple of months and now it's not. No cell service. It is a Rogers tower. Some of the support people I talked with says that I'm not even in a Rogers network area WTF. It's been well over 2 weeks that it's been down. I switched to Fido because of the new tower. Where I live there's not many people. The tower is on highway 652 near highway 574 about 14 km from the town on Cochrane On. Hope someone can help me. 

2 REPLIES 2

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Phil65,

Welcome to the community!

As far as I can tell, you are correct and there should be a Fido/Rogers cellular tower at that location:

Cochrane.jpg

~taken from here.

While there does appear to be a cellular tower in the area, it should be noted that it looks like it only uses a few bands/frequencies.

You should note that the forums are community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. If you wanted to report an issue with the cellular tower, you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

Phil65

Thank you for taking the time and effort to try and help me. I have been trying for at least two weeks to get this resolved. I thought I would try here to get it resolved. So I will try again with the other methods. Very frustrating as nobody seems to believe me. Thanks again.