cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So before I go to the CTTS I'm going to try this

batman10
I'm a participant level 2

This is a poor business decision to have customers air out their private issues on a forum.   I have tried endlessly for some assistance and I'm not getting it.   I need upgrade and downgrade some plans.  

As I have a paper trail of everything I have done, I am ready to take the next step.

4 REPLIES 4

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Batman10,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you haven't yet been able to get assistance.

@batman10 wrote: This is a poor business decision to have customers air out their private issues on a forum.  ..

As you note, this is the Community Forum. While there are moderators monitoring the forum, it is community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer support services. No where in that Resolve a Concern link does it mention to post in this forum for assistance. That said, some customers do feel it necessary to share their experiences. You are entirely welcome to share your experinces as well. However, it is not fair to tell your fellow community members to

@batman10 wrote: ...Come on. Do better. 

when they are only trying to help.

You should note that you will only be referred to the Office of President or Ombudsman once the proper escalation process had already been exhausted (see here). You would need to contact customer service and have them escalate your concern. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Also mentioned in the Resolve a Concern link would be to contact the CCTS if your issue was not resolved by Fido.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

batman10

Why can't I contact the Office of the President!!!

Hi there @batman10 , sorry to hear you're having difficulty reaching someone to get support. If you scroll to the bottom of this support page Here you will see a link for reporting concerns. I think that would be a good start to moving forward. All the best in the New Year and let's hope for better days ahead p

batman10

No it's not.  You cut and paste this reply to everyone. I think everyone has done this already. When you're going to the CTTS route you most likely did that.  Come on. Do better.