cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Several problems and not sure where to get help

ikoflexer
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Problem 1. Got a Fido sim card in a Fido store. The guy charged me for the sim card $10, then added me to the $10 prepaid monthly billing. But somehow that didn't work, he said there was a glitch in the system. So he did it again, but added $10 with a voucher. I got home, put the sim card in the phone and it wouldn't work, said insufficient funds. Well, I added $10 online, and had a look at the transactions in the account. It showed $10 charge to the account three times, plus my forth $10 added on line. But the balance only showed $10. 

Problem 2. I changed my number online last night. Today when I logged into my account online the balance is $10 and no transactions show.

Can anyone point me to how I can get some help with these problems please?

1 REPLY 1

FidoAmanda
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @ikoflexer!

Have you been able to use your service after changing your number? Was this completed through a rep online or through our self-serve tools in My Account?

As for the $10 charges, do you see multiple charges for these transactions under your credit card statement or were they only on Fido.ca? If they were on Fido.ca only, it would indicate that the transactions weren't successful. 

Let us know!