cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up autopay using bank account

bechery
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

We have been trying to set up autopay using our bank cheque account. However, the system keeps flashing up a message "Oops something went wrong. We're sorry, something went wrong at our end, but we're working to fix this as soon as possible. Please try again later."

We first tried last Tuesday and were told by a Fido rep to try again later. We have and now after 6 days it still does not work.

When will this problem be resolved?

3 REPLIES 3

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @bechery

Welcome to the Fido Community Smiley

To setup your automatic payments online on Fido.ca should be straightforward. Adding in your bank account's information (Transit Code, Bank Code, and Account Number) is the only thing required. You will then need to read the Pre-Authorized Chequing Terms & Conditions and check the I agree to the Pre-Authorized Chequing Terms & Conditions checkbox to complete the process.

That being said, could you perhaps clarify at which step do you encounter that error message? A step by step breakdown would be appreciated. Also, do you have a Postpaid or a Prepaid account with us?

Let us know so we can better assist you.

Nick35
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I'm getting the same issue as above, go through adding Transit code, bank code and account number and when I click agree to pre-auth T&C it gives the error message

Hey @Nick35,

Welcome to the Community! 

That's odd. At which step do you encounter that error message? A step by step breakdown would be appreciated. Also, do you have a Postpaid or a Prepaid account with us?

Let us know! 😃