cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sent Back Phone, Want my OLD PLAN Back!

MSlovak
I'm a participant level 3

I had an excellent plan that fit me, at $43 a month for 30-40GB. I was forced to change to the $50 110GB + 1000US/1000Int'l plan. I do not need this as I rarely use more than a few GB of data. I sent the phone back and recieved confirmation that it was accepted as a valid return.

Now, I do see a $44 ($39+$5) plan that has 40+10GB "Back to School Deal", yet somehow I cannot switch to it.

This is extremly frustrating, I have NO CONTRACT and SHOULD be able to change to this plan but the CSR indicated that I wasn't allowed to. If I am forced to stay on the $50/m plan I will probably cancell my service permanently.

Is there any way I can change my plan to something similar to the plan I had before I was forced to change it to get the phone I later returned?

3 REPLIES 3

patrickchan
I'm experienced level 1
I'm experienced level 1

Use 611 or chat. Tell them the situation,  worst case. Is to jump ship to another carrier. 

FidoAlex

Hey @MSlovak, Alex here! 

The back-to-school plan you mentioned is for new activation only, that's why our customer service told you that it's not available for your line. 

We definitely wouldn't want you to leave, though, so make sure to get back in touch with you so that we can review our offers with you.

You can get in touch with us through any of the channels here

MSlovak

When I called (about a week or more ago) they did not have any plans lower than what I am paying right now ($50). Do you know of a plan I can switch to that is around $35-45 dollars? Currently I'm not locked into a plan. I live in Victoria, British Columbia (if that makes any difference to plan pricing). If I know of a plan by name or code it would be easier to work with...

Thank you!