cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Same “Exclusive Plan” for different price

Coco97
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Me and my Partner are sharing an account with Fido. Both of our lines received the same "Exclusive" offer but prices are different from one another. The exclusive offer was 35GB data plan with unlimited calls and texts. Fido offered it to my partner for the same price of his current plan which $58 per month but for me they want extra $8 from my plan - $63 per month. Why the price difference? I have been with Fido since 2014 which is even longer than my partner and I don't understand why they want more money from me?

3 REPLIES 3

Jannabananalee
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

I am having the same issue... my son's "exclusive offer" was better than mine and I'm the account holder for both lines! His was $48 for 30 GB and I'm paying $58 for 10GB!!!!!???!!! Total ripping me off... It's things like this that make me want to "shop around" at other providers... 

Hello @Jannabananalee,

We get where you're coming from! Loyalty offers are based on many  different factors. You're welcome to contact us through these channels so we can review your options together.

FidoValerie

Hey @Coco97 Smiley

Welcome to the Community! 

Our marketing department customizes plans for targeted existing customers. 

We therefore have a variety of plans that are not always the same for all lines. 
The analysis is generated based on usage, current plan, account status, location, etc. 

If you'd like us to take a closer look and go over your options, don't hesitate to contact customer service