Buy billing in the used for 2 days...

Just fido's mistake..? 

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Orang,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you've incurred an unexpected additional roaming charge. Are you aware that the daily fee covers each calendar day of usage until 11:59:59 PM Eastern Time (ET), regardless of which time zone you are roaming in (see here)? Is it possible your one day of usage was across midnight ET?

If you travelled through multiple destinations during your day of usage, are you aware that the Fido Roam charge would incur for each roaming zone?

If your bill including your roaming usage has been generated, you should be able to view the usage which triggered the roaming charges. You can view your billing details via your My Account --> View & Manage Bill. From there, you should be able to Save and/or Print a PDF copy of your bill. You should also be able to view the roaming usage online as well.

You should note this forum is community-driven and not intend as a venue for customer services. We would not have access to your account. If you would like to discuss those roaming charges, you would need to contact customer service . In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above. 

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers