Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final Bill .... Wastage of vital time to get hold of someone from Fido

Bhatti1983
I'm a participant level 2

Hi,

I canceled my services on Dec 28, 2022 - one day after my billing cycle ended.

I received a bill of $120.01 with a due date of Jan 10th, 2023.

Upon calling the pathetic customer service of Fido (which was one of the reasons that I switched over from Fido to some other provider after about 10 years of customer Fido) I learned that in the system of Fido it says I ower zero dollar balance.  When I asked the agent KuXXX RisXXXX (ID 33765) to send me an email about this, he regretted that from the inbound department he can only send emails for sales but not for such incidents.

I requested to speak to a supervisor but I was not let to speak to supervisor. It wasted 1 hr 17 mins 4 secs of my time from Fido to get an explanation of something which I don't owe. I was rather offered to the billing department with the additional waste of time on hold and with no assurance of getting the problem resolved.
When I requested to be given the details of Fido's President's Office, I was cunningly referred to this forum. 

I understand I am no more a Fido customer but why I am required to waste my valuable time to get hold of the right person for something I even don't owe to Fido?  When Fido will end this kind of pathetic and **bleep** service?

Can anyone from Fido answer me why I received the bill when I have already paid for the following month of services in advance? Why because of your systematic glitches it's the clients have to suffer? Thanks but no thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

Bhatti1983

Hi @Original_Lucy  Thank you for your time and the response. I spoke to another agent and he was kind enough to escalate my problem. I received a call from Fido's present office and they regretted the inconvenience and assured the coaching of the concerned agent.

It's a pity that Fido is putting agents without proper training and assure their training once they have already caused inconvenience and resulted in valuable time loss of the clients. It's not the Fido I subscribed to about 10 years ago. In addition, Fido is not the same affordable as it was before.

Hello @Bhatti1983 , I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I would suggest that you pursue a conversation with fidosolutions on Twitter where you can request assistance. Contact fidosolutions by direct message and a customer service representative will contact you directly over DM and you can then proceed with a private conversation regarding your account. I'm sorry that I can't give you any further assistance, we are a community forum of fido clients who want to help each other with issues that arise. All the best for a satisfactory resolution.