cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ridiculous

cak
I'm a contributor level 1

I have been trying for 3 days to get hold of someone on the phone to change my plan. I ve been to 2 different stores, and they were not able to change my plan at the store and asked me to contact customer service.

Fido, you are a telecom company and yet i cannot get hold of someone over the phone for help. Isnt this ironic? 

I started trying again from 8:00 am this morning, and got kicked out twice and it is so difficult to get on the queue.

I still want to give fido a chance. If i am not able to change the plan by end of today, i am cutting down my existing plans (been a customer for 10 years with 2 lines) to the bare minimum. I want to pay fido the minimum possible and jump ship to another provider when there is a suitable promotion.

4 REPLIES 4

FidoMaria
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hi @cak & welcome to the Community!

We've been pretty swamped this week; have you been able to reach someone?

Let me know!

cak

i was able to get the plan by visiting a fido store in burlington. Now my voicemail is not working, i know i dont get the visual voice mail. But i tried by calling the voicemail number and i entered my phone number. It said my phone number is invalid. 

Even today i am unable to get to customer service over the phone.

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @cak!

Did you get your voicemail sorted out?

TyToFly
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

If you are still having issues you can setup a call back on Fido.ca and a customer representative will get back to you at a time that is convinient for you.

Hope you get your situation soarted out!