Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retrieve deleted voicemail

Grace53
I'm a participant level 2

Hi!

I'm using the Fido.

I got a voice massage 7/5 and I couldn't confirm the message, because I was in down floor so my phone was not working well.

But the voice message was already deleted.

So I need your help to return my voice message. It is very important to me.

And I'd like to know how can I confirm who sent the voice message to me.

I hope you to reply me fast... Please..!!!

3 REPLIES 3

FidoMaria
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hi @Grace53 & welcome to the Community. Smiley

Just to make sure that I understood correctly, a voicemail was accidentally deleted when you tried to listen to it?

Thanks for confirming!

Grace53
Yes. It is right.
So I'd like to retrieve my voicemail.
How can I di that?
Thank you for reply.

Hey @Grace53,

I can definitely understand the importance of that message for you! I really wish there was a way for us to recover it, but it's unfortunately not an option that's available through our system.

However, if you are using an iPhone and have a Visual Voicemail, you can retrieve the message through the Visual Voicemail app even after it's been deleted. You can check out the steps here.

If you're an Android user and have the Premium Voicemail-To-Text, the message transcript should be in your Messages application. On the other hand, if you have the Mini Voicemail and usually retrieve your voice messages by calling the Voicemail Center, it will sadly not be possible to get it back once it has been deleted.

I hope this helps with your question, let us know if there's anything else that you need Smiley