Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a friend credit was never received

salma
I'm a participant level 2
  1. Hi Fido

i referred my friend and I was promise $50 as a credit. This was back in November 2020 and I still have not received my credit. Each time I inquire the customer service says they are investigating. However, last week I got and email saying that my account was credited fo $50 but I do not see this credit on my account. 

it is illegal to have a promotion and not go through with it. You promoted and are still promoting refer a friend and get $50 credit but you are not paying your customers. I see many customers complaining about not receiving their credit. 

3 REPLIES 3

FidoFaiza

Hi @salma!

I am sorry to hear it took longer than three months to receive the referral credit. I am glad though that you finally got the confirmation that the credit was applied. Is it possible that it's set to appear on your next bill? Does email mention any of that?

salma

Hi 

thank you for responding. Email mentioning receipt of $50 credit this as below. Therefore I should be able to see the credit on my account when I login into the Fido App. 

"Congrats! Your referral has been approved and a $50 bill credit has been applied to your account."

thanks,

Hi @salma! Philippe here.

We'd need to take a look at your account to confirm that for sure. If you'd like us to do that, you can contact us here or request a PM from the community for assistance.