cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent PERK reward for $10 Walmart Gift Card - got zero balance

Hello-123456
I'm a participant level 2

Late last month, I saw a PERK reward for $10 gift card ... I received a email link from  gc@vcdelivery.com but when I tried to redeem in store, the cashier advised that the GC had a zero balance.  Chatted online with FIDO agent who told me that they can't help and to contact Walmart. Called Walmart helpline but they couldn't help either. So who is responsible? I think FIDO or its Gift card agent (sent email link) should be responsible. Any suggestions? TIA. 

3 REPLIES 3

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @Hello-123456,

Welcome to the Community Smiley

I’m sorry to hear that your experience with Fido XTRA was not satisfactory, an we can definitely send your feedback about the program to the appropriate teams.

Just to confirm the perk you were unable to redeem, was it the $10 Gift Card when signing up for automatic payment?

Let us know and we'll be happy to follow up. Also, if you missed something, check your app every Thursday. There are more perks around the corner!

Hello-123456

Thank's for replying. Yes .. it was auto payment. I was hoping I could get a contact of someone running this promo to tell them of my problem. I think the company running this promo for FIDO  didn't load any money to card before sending out email link of card.

Hey @Hello-123456! Philippe here.

I'll send you a PM to see what we can do for you. Talk to you soon. Smiley