Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received international charges with bill

muskansharma
I'm a participant level 3

Hi Fido

i am seeking help here. i received a bill of $140 which is quite huge and i updated my plan and i am not sure why i received these as i believe it is a technical issue. I request to wave off $99 which is related to international calling. i will be highly thankful to you. 

5 REPLIES 5

muskansharma

@KAPABLE-K Any update on the concern raised? This is seriously harrsment that Fido updated the bill at the same moment instead of next billing cycle. i request you to wave off these charges. 

Hello Muskansharma,

Welcome to the community!

Had you contacted customer service separately as suggested below? This forum is community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. As such, we would not be able make changes on your account or have any access to possible updates to provide. If you hadn't already contacted customer service, you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

If you had previously contacted customer service, you would also need to re-contact them for any updates.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @muskansharma,

Welcome to the community!

If you save/print your invoice details it will tell you exactly what you were charged for, see here for how to save/print your invoice details. 

You mentioned you updated your plan, did you have the 1000 free international minutes? You show note that when changing plans usually all offers/promotions are removed when doing a plan change.

If you still think you were charged incorrectly you will need to contact customer service directly through any of the methods listed here as this community forum is mainly for customers to help each other and is not a method of customer service.

muskansharma

Hi

I was not aware of removing of internal minutes becuase it was there earlier as per coupon and it was free minutes and suddunly you have charged it. Request you to wave off those charges please. It is very difficult for me to pay extra money. I will take care of that

muskansharma

Any update on this? or i need to close the account.