Really bad customer service

Marg6
I'm a participant level 2

Terrible customer service. I can't reach any supervisor or head office

5 REPLIES 5

FidoSaira

Hey @Marg6

I am sorry to learn that you feel this way! It's definitely not how we want your experience to be with us.

Can you share with the Community a little bit about what happened?

How did you try to contact us?

You'll find all our support channels listed here

Marg6

Hello Saira,

Thank you for your concern. 

I have been with Fido for 18 years as a loyal customer. One of the reasons I have stayed with Fido is because of the customer service. There has been changes in your service that has really left a negative impression with me. Lately I have had a couple issues that I needed to have resolved. One of them was totally the fault of Fido. With both issues I had to wait hours to get to a supervisor who could help me with the problems and even then it took another month of me trying to get a resolution. My issue has been resolved now because of my persistance to receive some sort of satisfaction. I have discussed the customer service problem with Fido. I should not have to spend my time, hours, days and months to get a resolution. As a customer I should have immediate connection to a supervisor( not hours, days or months) and I should have a contact with head office as with other companies. You have front line employees  who are pleasant but  do not have authority to do anything and then the customer has to spend their valuable time trying to get hold of a supervisor. This is not good business and it is terrible customer service. I respect your company and you should respect your loyal customers.

Thank you for the valuable feedback. I am glad to learn your situation was taken care of. That said, I definitely understand where you are coming from and I want to assure you that we only want what's best for our customers, especially someone like you who has been with us for such a long time!

Our front line representatives have all the necessary tools to assist you with your Fido account, but we understand some situations may need to be escalated. We do our best to resolve our customers concerns as soon as possible, however, some factors can sometime cause delays in respect to speaking with a supervisor. We do appreciate any opportunity that helps us improve the service we offer!

If there's anything else you need help with, let us know and we'll send you a private message. 😊

Marg6

Hi Saira,

Thank you for your quick reply, but I do not agree that your front line representatives have any necessary tools to assist with customers. They have no authority to do anything but to confirm what the customer already knows. They have no authority to deal with any problems which is why the cusotmer is usually calling for in the first place. Everything has to be escallated to a supervisor who is never immediately available. I hope this is not to prevent the customer from getting a resolution. I am sure not all customers have the time or energy to wait for a long time to speak with a supervisor. Fido has to either give the front line representatives more training and power at problem resolution or hire more supervisors to elimanate the long wait. There should be also a method for the customer to reach head office either by phone or email. 

I know that Fido unfortunately has changed their policy. In the past, I could always reach a quick resoution by speaking immediately with a supervisor or reaching someone at head office. 

In the future, I would like you to tell me how I can get any future issues resolved in a satisfactory manner. You can reply in a private message as suggested if you wish. Thank you

I'll send you a PM soon so we can go over your concerns together! Talk soon.