cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactive suspended account

Alphabanana
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I need to reactivate my suspended account to receive a very important and urgent text. Please help! I’m very frustrated that there’s no respond from messenger chat and live chat. Please help ASAP.

2 REPLIES 2

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Alphabanana,

Welcome to the community!

Did you request a temporary suspension or were your services suspended for non-payment? If you requested a temporary suspension and would now like to resume your services, you would need to contact customer service, as already mentioned below.

On the other hand, if your services were suspended due to non-payment, you will likely need to contact their Credit Operations team to have them remove the suspension and make a payment arrangement. It should be mentioned that a payment arrangement may not be available in some situations.

If you wish to discuss the matter you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above. Though you would still likely need to contact the Credit Operations team to remove the suspension.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @Alphabanana,

Welcome to the community!

I understand the importance of getting your line out of suspension if you do not have access to another phone to call customer service you can reach out to them through any of the available methods listed here. It might take longer than expected so you will need to be a little patient.