Reactivating my suspended account

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 1
I'm a Participant Level 1

Reactivating my suspended account

Hi there, I would like to reset my account payment. My account was recently suspended due to unpaid balance and in order to reactivate it, I need to pay a certain amount but I would like to make a payment of an amount lesser than what I'm supposed to pay then after, pay the full amount. I can not call FIDO because all my services are suspended, so what should I do?

Accepted Solution

Re: Reactivating my suspended account

Hey @GiseleUwimpuhwe

To answer your question, it may be possible to reactivate your line by making a payment arrangement with our Credit Operations Department. It's recommended to make a payment of your past due as soon as possible however.

As for contacting this department, you can contact them through 2 channels:

1. via live chat through your Fido account. 
  2. By dialing *732 from your Fido phone (even while suspended) or 1-888-288-2106 from any other phone.

In either cases, you'll be connected with a rep that will be able to review your payment arrangement options with you. Smiley 

Hope this helps!  

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Former Moderator
Former Moderator
Solution

Re: Reactivating my suspended account

Hey @GiseleUwimpuhwe

To answer your question, it may be possible to reactivate your line by making a payment arrangement with our Credit Operations Department. It's recommended to make a payment of your past due as soon as possible however.

As for contacting this department, you can contact them through 2 channels:

1. via live chat through your Fido account. 
  2. By dialing *732 from your Fido phone (even while suspended) or 1-888-288-2106 from any other phone.

In either cases, you'll be connected with a rep that will be able to review your payment arrangement options with you. Smiley 

Hope this helps!  

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 2