cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactivating my suspended account

GiseleUwimpuhwe
I'm a participant level 1

Hi there, I would like to reset my account payment. My account was recently suspended due to unpaid balance and in order to reactivate it, I need to pay a certain amount but I would like to make a payment of an amount lesser than what I'm supposed to pay then after, pay the full amount. I can not call FIDO because all my services are suspended, so what should I do?

3 REPLIES 3

Varunshrma01

My account is suspended too, I have nade payment arrangements and I need to talk to rep but I cant call on *732 and I dont have access to any other phone . 
My phone number is 705770xxxx , please call me or tell me how to contact a rep.

It's urgent.

Hello Varunshrma01,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear of your situation. Unfortunately, if your line is suspended (and *732 does not work) and you don't have access to another phone, you will likely need to contact them via Live Chat through your Fido My Account, as mentioned in the Solution. Since your services have been suspended, you wouldn't be able to receive any calls, even from the Credit Operations team.

In addition, since this is the community forum, you might consider removing your phone number as posting personal information in a public forum is not recommended. You can do so by clicking the little down-arrow at the top of your post and select edit (note: We can only edit posts within one hour of original posting. After that time, you can request @FidoSolutions edit the post for you)

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

FidoFrancois
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @GiseleUwimpuhwe

To answer your question, it may be possible to reactivate your line by making a payment arrangement with our Credit Operations Department. It's recommended to make a payment of your past due as soon as possible however.

As for contacting this department, you can contact them through 2 channels:

1. via live chat through your Fido account. 
  2. By dialing *732 from your Fido phone (even while suspended) or 1-888-288-2106 from any other phone.

In either cases, you'll be connected with a rep that will be able to review your payment arrangement options with you. Smiley 

Hope this helps!