Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Introduce yourself!

I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

My name is michael and i am extremely dissatisfied with the way i m being treated where can i make a formal complaint?


Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello MMartin1,


Welcome to the community!


  Sorry to hear of your experience. However, you should note these forums are community-driven and are not intended as a venue for customer support. If you wished to submit a formal complaint, you would need to escalate your matter through customer support. Issues will only be referred to the Office of President or Ombudsman once the proper escalation process had already been exhausted (see here). 


  If you wished to address your matter, you would need to contact customer service and have them escalate your concern. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above. You can also follow the resolve a concern.


Hope this helps 😀