cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE: PREPAID CUSTOMERS NEED PIN TO ACCESS.

dyang1
I'm a participant level 3

Good evening,

Today I had to refill my account, and I noticed things have changed. The log in is different and the menu has been modified. First, I want to mention that I have been with fido for many years and have been satisfied with their services and support over the years. Now, with the new log in, email has to be supplied and new password, then a pin # has to be sent to your phone and then it must be entered into the system. I had no idea why until I told on chat support that this is for "prepaid customers", and is was based on customer feedback. Really?? I have no qualms for safety, but customers should have been given the option to have the pin # sent or not (maybe there is an option?). Finally, when I get into my account, I noticed the entire layout has been changed. Personally, I preferred the old setup, it was more user friendly. Of course this is only one person's opinion, but still the entire log-in procedure is too much for me. I have 2 accounts and I have to do this everytime I log-in.  Not sure if I am only person who feels this way, but I know that I am not the only person who has been experiencing dificulties logging into their account recently.  Right now I am disappointed with the whole procedure, and considering different options...

8 REPLIES 8

nikki2
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1
I am having the exact same issue...customer service cannot help. I cannot access to put minutes on my phone...when I put in the pun to access Fido service I get this error "Uh oh … an error occurred trying to link this account. Please check your code and try again". I have tried about 20 times and still not working. So I have not been able to use my phone since I cannot get into my account to refill. When I try to use quick re fill online banking or states that my transaction cannot be processed.

FidoRanya
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey nikki2, 

Welcome to the Community!

I'll send you a PM shortly to have this looked into Smiley 

FidoRachel
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @dyang1, thanks for your feedback!  We're still working on it, and I'm sure you'll learn to like it Smiley 

You need to register everytime you log in? You normally only have to do this the first time. Let me know, we'll look into this.

dyang1

Good evening,

It dyang1 again, since this past Saturday,  I am still unable to log into my account. I type in the PIN for accessing the Fido Application and  get an error message. I have done this many times and still get the error message. Also, this past Sunday, I called the Fido Prepaid department to discuss my issue, they tried to help me but they received the same error message as I have  been getting. The rep. was unable to tell me when this problem will be reselved. Can someone please look into this issue for me?

thanks.

dyang1

Forgot to mention, this is the error message I have been getting:

Uh oh … an error occurred trying to link this account. Please check your code and try again.

Hey dyang1.

I'm sending you a PM to get this looked into Smiley

Talk to you soon.

dyang1

Hello,

Is there any updates on my issue, cannot access "My Account"?        

thanks,

Denis. 

Hey dyang1!

We'll need to look in your account to check. 

I'll send you a PM soon.