cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QMS service is horrible. I still didn't get my phone after 8 days.

AAbt
I'm a participant level 1

I ordered a new phone on Fido.ca since my phone was broken.

On Dec 1st I got an email confirming that my phone was shipped. QMS website showed "

Expected Delivery: Between 4:04 PM Dec 1, 2019 and 9:00 PM Dec 2, 2019 

On Dec 4th, as I was still waiting for the phone called again and the representative told me we will try to deliver it by the end of the week. Could not give me any detail or day/time. 

I emailed QMS on Sunday and no response. Now it is Monday night and still did not receive the phone going into 9th day after ordering my phone.

This is the worst service I have ever received.  

3 REPLIES 3

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @AAbt,

We're truly sorry for the delay with your order. Our delivery partner QMS is doing their best to deliver your package as soon as possible. QMS was experiencing shipment delays due to weather and the extremely high seasonal volumes but they have confirmed to us that they're doing everything they can to deliver all backlog courier as fast as possible.

Have you tried contacting them over the phone to get an update for your order?

• Toronto: 416-368-1623 (local) / 1-800-216-4774
  • Montreal: 514-932-5173 (bilingual staff)
  • Vancouver: 1-800-216-4774

Keep us posted.

hgm

i guess were one of several customer suffering from this courier.

it will be 11 days now for me and i still not have my unit as well. started getting website update from Dec 2 from qms but until now no show up.

if you call Fido, they will say they were not the ones who put the phone on the truck so they are not of any help.

but who made the arrangement for the shipment? we never know qms exist, order confirmation show UPS but then was turned over to qms by Fido.

i dont think its proper to say its due to weather or the season sales, a lot of courier ply the route. amazon, fedex, purolator and ups these guys are up to the weather and season sales.

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @hgm,

We do use multiple courier for delivery such as UPS, QSM, Purolator and Canada Post and we're sorry to learn that you're experience with the delivery of your package wasn't a positive one!

Can you let us know if you received any emails from them so far concerning the status of the order?

Also, it is not currently possible to track the orders on the QMS website, you would need to call them directly at one of the numbers posted above get an update of your delivery. 

Did you get a chance to do that, can you keep us posted?