cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotional credits when changing plans

Confusedhere
I'm a contributor level 2

Do you lose your promotional credits when renewing or changing plans? I know with Koodo, it wil be carried over, although I believe the official response is no.

6 REPLIES 6

Munyin1668
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I received an email my promotions will be removed. It is a trap.

Hello @Munyin1668

Make sure to contact us to get this looked into. You can find the ways to reach us here. 

Confusedhere

@FidoKenny What would you look into? Fido says promotions won't be carried over, like @Munyin1668 wrote.

Hello Smiley

@Convusedhere

What I meant here is that we can go over the available promotions with you anytime. We always work on new offeres on our end. Make sure to keep an eye on our promo page here.

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @Confusedhere,

When making plan changes promotions and credits usually comes off but you can always check with customer service before making any changes and they can confirm if whatever promotion/credit will be removed.

Confusedhere

Thanks for the reply. It seems to vary. From my brief research, it's a mix. In some situations yes, others no. From my own [recent] personal experience, Fido chat and customer service has been less than reliable. In general, information is not consistent, which is quite frustrating.

Hopefully, others can provide their experiences on credits/promotions.