cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promised the Black Friday special for iphone 12

whoy
I'm a participant level 3

Are the phone calls even recorded for qualtiy assurance? I spoke with a representavtive and was promised they would match the black friday special on the iphone 12 that I got on the previous day. Now that I got the bill, non of those changes were made. After trying to reach customer service, it seems like they are ghosting me and transferring me from perosn to person. It's been 3 hours of this and still waiting. Not to mention, they have no record of my previous phone call. 

Disappointed New Fido User. 

5 REPLIES 5

micholic
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Hi there, sorry to see what you've been through and I came through the same thing. Wondering is it resolved now?

I'm also struggling to get my Iphone 12 price match. Originally I was promised to wait several days and I waited 2 weeks. 2 days ago I reached someone here and was promised another 2 days to get my down payment back but nothing happened till now. During 3 weeks, I have created 3 incidents, spoken with 5 agent. Every time no matter calling them or online chatting, I got different answers from different agents, what's ridiculous is I had to wait more than one hour for online chatting. Even after I've been connected, a reply from the agent took 10 mins to get back to me. I've been transferred to 3 departements tonight and evetually no one can help. I cannot believe how Fido can survive with this sort of service. Canadians are paying way too much on phones bills.

Hello @micholic

We are sorry to learn about your experience, that's not what we want for our customers. Than you for sharing this with us here.

In order to see what was discussed on your account so far, it will be necessary to speak to our customer service.

You can find all the ways to reach us here

FidoSaira

Hey @whoy,

Thank you for the details!

I am sorry to learn that your recent experience on the phone was not positive. It's not how we want it to be.

Were you able to get in touch with customer care to resolve the matter after all?

If not, can you tell us a little bit about what were you offered? The more details you can provide, the better. 

Finally, did you receive any sort of email confirmation about the changes, or were you provided a transaction ID?

whoy

Hi FidoSaira,

Thank you for reaching out to me. I did manage to find a representative to hopefully confirmed what was originally promised. The wait times were long. I'm waiting for the 2nd bill to see if the corrections are made. I didn't get an updated email confirmation but I did get a reference number. We will see how it goes. I think the whole black friday was botched. Not that fido/rogers cares, but to make daily changes to the plans is quite frankly 'Just stupid'. There's a 15 day cancellation regulation in place for a reason. I shouldn't have to invoke it just to get a 15 day price match. I betcha, not a lot of people are even away about the 15 day cancellation policy by CRTC.

whoy

After 3 hours, they hung up on me.