cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with prepaid account balance

Pislari
I'm a participant level 3

I paid my prepaid, but i didn't see money on my account???

6 REPLIES 6

Pislari

Hello, I waited 3 working days, refreshed my account, ammount not changed. I called to Fido, no result.
The money was withdrawn from my bank account (I checked (FIDO Mobile *******)), but did not arrive at my account Fido.
I have all screenshots, if need it.

Hello Pislari,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you're having issues regarding pre-paid top-ups. Is it possible that your line required payment and the monies you topped-up was used to pay for your monthly or yearly plan fees?

If you weren't aware, Fido no longer offers a purely pay-as-you-go service. All pre-paid accounts require a monthly or yearly plan. With those plans, you get a certain amount of minutes, messages, and data (if applicable). You should also note that those plans are different than your account balance. If your line extended beyond the anniversary date without sufficient funds in your account, the amount owing might have been taken from your account after your top-up added sufficient funds.

If that wasn't the case, you might consider contacting customer service. They do have a dedicated line for pre-paid services, see here.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

Pislari

Hello.
I use "prepaid" number, usually I bought prepaid card on the store. But just this time I try to use Fido site for recharge my account.
The money was withdrawn from my bank account (I checked (FIDO Mobile *******)), but did not arrive at my account Fido.
I called to the "pre-paid services" (1-888-482-FIDO), the operator could not help me.
What I have to do???

Cheers

Hello @Pislari,

You can contact us by calling *611 or 1 (888) 481-3436 and we'll be happy to help.

Good morning @Pislari , I see that you received a successful payment notification. Did you refresh your account to see if it was reflecting in the amount? Sometimes it doesn't show immediately, if it still doesn't show up today, perhaps a call to Fido prepaid is in order. You can reach them by calling 611 on your device.

Pislari
Status: Successful  (Your payment was successfully made), but I do not see my money on the count???