cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Primary account holder

coolkevinvancou
I'm a participant level 1

Hey i was unable to view my bills under My Account under Fido.ca. It's saying that im not the primary account holder however, i have always been the only user of this account. Please help!

42 REPLIES 42

Hi @Matilda

Welcome to the Community! 

Can you please tell us if you're using your email or mobile number to log in? 

Rahmansistani

I have the same problem(I can't see my bill detail). I registerd a month ago but mybe didn't describe myself as account holder.

Now I log in with my own E-mail and phone number but I can not see. The message is this

"For privacy reasons, billing details are only available to the primary account holder. If you’d like to view billing details please contact this account’s primary account holder."

Please help me!

Hi again @Rahmansistani!

Let us know if this was resolved Smiley

Hey @Rahmansistani ,

Do you log in with your email or phone number? You had mentioned both so I just wanted to make sure! 

phonephone9

HI,

I have been trying to see the details of my last bill. However, I am not able due to I am "not" the holder account even though I am.

I have been reading that it is due to a problem with an email registration. So my question is HOW can I register as an account holder?

Hey @phonephone9!

I've moved your post to this thread as it has all the answers you need Smiley

Let us know if you need our help and we`ll send you a PM!

jeanrichard1958

I have the same problem using my email account.

Have the same notification:"For privacy reasons, billing details are only available to the primary account holder"

Thanks in advance.

Hey @jeanrichard1958

Welcome to the Community Smiley

Check out the solution of this thread to learn how to go about this and how you can contact us to resolve it.

If you'd rather have us contact you, let me know and I'll send you a PM!

golestani

I have the same problem. I log in  with my number.

Hey @golestani!

If you're the account holder, you'll have to register for an account with your e-mail by visiting Fido.ca and clicking on "Register now". Once registered, you need to connect it as the account holder Smiley

Let us know if it works!

rkdalstn43

I had same problem.

when i log in with my e-mail address, i also cannot view my bill details.

they keep to say that "For privacy resons, billing details are only available to the primary account holder. If you would like to view billing details please contact this account's primary account holder"

how can i do it?

Hey @rkdalstn43!

If you log in with your e-mail, and cannot view the bills, then this is because when you registered your e-mail, it was set up as a subscriber and not the account holder. To fix this, if you have a different e-mail, you can visit Fido.ca and register again. Make sure to choose that you're the account holder! 

If you do not have a different e-mail, please contact us so we can resolve this or let us know and we'll PM you here!  Smiley

Alternatively, if you log in with your phone number - please create a new login by visiting Fido.ca and registering with your e-mail. 

HaoranLiang

I am the holder of my account and can not see the detailed information about my bills. It says "For privacy reasons, billing details are only available to the primary account holder. If you’d like to view billing details please contact this account’s primary account holder." What should I do?

Hey @HaoranLiang,

I've moved your post here since you'll be able to find the solution in @FidoNick's reply Smiley

We can also send you a PM right here on the Community if you'd like, just let us know.

arielwy

how can i change to account holder

Hey @arielwy

Welcome to the Community Smiley 

I have moved your post here as you might find the solution to your problem above. 

Let me know if that helps. If it doesn't, I'll be happy to send you a PM so we can look into this together. 

Keep me posted! 

pudding1212

I was trying to use my email address log in to my account check for my billing details, but that is shows "For privacy reasons, billing details are only available to the primary account holder. If you’d like to view billing details please contact this account’s primary account holder.".

I had registered my number with my e-mail and set it up as an account holder.

What can I do for that?

Please help. Thanks.

Hey @pudding1212!

I've moved your post to this thread since it's about the same thing.

Check out the Solution above and let us know if that helps!

Omarnet
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Hey i was unable to view my bills under My Account under Fido.ca. It's saying that im not the primary account holder however, i have always been the only user of this account. Please help!

Hey @Omarnet,

Check out the solution of this thread to learn how to go about this and how you can contact us to resolve it.

If you'd rather have us send you a PM here on the Community, let me know and I'll send you a message Smiley

If you had previously logged into the app/Fido.ca with your phone number you may have to call Fido, have the phone number and email disassociated from the account and then register with the email again. The email you make your Fido.ca account with has to be the same email we have on your account, as does the name, address and date of birth. Once all of this is confirmed when you register with the email be sure you select "account holder" and not "subscriber".

Hope this helps