cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prepaid call history

hughwag
I'm a participant level 2

I want to see my call transaction history for the whole month.the last 60 is not going back very far as i make several calls and messages in one day. I would prefer to view the last 60 days of history as opposed to the past 60 individual transactions/logs.  Is this possible to get a printable version of this information with a pay and talk account? 

5 REPLIES 5

goo421
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

My prepaid balance is significantly lower than I expected.  I tried to go into my account to look at the transaction history.  It says it's supposed to show the last 60 transactions, but there are very few transactions showing, maybe only 15-20.  I know there are transactions missing because I used data recently and I don't see it.  How can I see more history to see where it has been spent?  The phone is rarely used.  The balance does not make sense to me.

Hey @goo421!

Welcome to the community. Smiley

I moved your post here, hopefully you will find the answer you are looking for!

FidoMegan
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hi @Community 

Although this thread is old, I wanted to update the info. 

You will only be able to view the last 60 transactions on the account within the last 90 days. This information is only available on fido.ca in your My Account. Here are the three sections:

- Calls / Text / Data

- Transactions, other (this includes any adjustments and your plan charge)

- Third party transactions 

Hope this helps! Very_Happy

Amanda1
Fido Employee
Fido Employee

@hughwag wrote:

I want to see my call transaction history for the whole month.the last 60 is not going back very far as i make several calls and messages in one day. I would prefer to view the last 60 days of history as opposed to the past 60 individual transactions/logs.  Is this possible to get a printable version of this information with a pay and talk account? 

Hey hughwag! 

So sorry this post was missed! 

I am afraid that, due to the fact that your account is a prepaid account, a printable version of your transaction history for the month, or invoice, is not available. This is only offered with a monthly service. 

I hope I was able to provide some clarification for you! 

hughwag

@hughwag wrote: