cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible to upgrade plan?

AlteredCarbon
I'm a contributor level 2

I was looking to add a tablet package to my grandfathered plan, and in the process noticed the $55 Pulse plan was actually decent right now. I still have a year left on my device upgrade, but all I would want to do is upgrade to a higher plan, not change devices. Is that possible?

6 REPLIES 6

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hi @AlteredCarbon because you are on a grandfathered plan you probably will have to pay out the contract in order to change plans.

AlteredCarbon

@KAPABLE-K wrote:

Hi @AlteredCarbon because you are on a grandfathered plan you probably will have to pay out the contract in order to change plans.

I figured that might be the case, was hoping they'd rather have an extra $16/mo from me upgrading my plan, instead. Thanks for the reply!

Hey @AlteredCarbon!

Just to add on to KAPABLE-K's response, you will only need to pay a downgrade fee if you are changing downwards in category of plans.

I'll send you a PM so we can take a closer look into this together. Smiley 

AlteredCarbon

@FidoPierre wrote:

Hey @AlteredCarbon!

Just to add on to KAPABLE-K's response, you will only need to pay a downgrade fee if you are changing downwards in category of plans.

I'll send you a PM so we can take a closer look into this together. Smiley 

Ty! PM received & replied to.

AlteredCarbon
Ok, is there someone else who can help me with this? Haven't gotten a reply to my PM.

Hi there @AlteredCarbon 

So sorry about the wait-time! I just replied to your PM today 😃

Feel free to get back to me whenever you can!