cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting fido postpaid to freedom

Jithin11111
I'm a participant level 1

So i paid my last bill before the due date and i used the fido postpaid service for two day in new bill cycle then i ported it to freedom.so i dont know why  i am charged with whole bill cycle which i wont use i should be charged with the last two days service right ?? Please help me out as it is too much amount to pay 

3 REPLIES 3

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @Jithin11111,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you left us 😔.

We are usually billed a month in advance so what will happen is your next bill will be your final bill and it will be prorated meaning you will just be billed for the days you were still active with Fido.

Fido will refund you the balance, they usually refund the balance by cheque and it usually takes 3 weeks from when your final invoice is produced however it sometimes can take as much as 6 weeks before you get the cheque.

If you paid by credit or debit you can request the refund back to either the credit or debit card but you will need to make the request before the refund cheque is issued.

Sarish17

Same concern! It's been two months and I have not received any cheque for negative balance for fido

Hello @Sarish17,

I would recommend calling customer service directly and they can look into your account and would be in a better position to help you.