cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor customer service

PD1980
I'm a contributor level 1

Worst customer service ever. They have been told to keep repeating the same thing without looking at the situation and helping the customer. Spent two days in resolving a minor issue multiple reps , wasn't even worth the wait and repeating myself 100 times. Will never use Fido once the contract expires or recommend it to family or friends. 

6 REPLIES 6

FidoFaiza

Hi @PD1980

Sorry to hear about your experience. Here are the ways to reach customer service. 

Just to be sure, did you end up having your issue resolved? 

PD1980

No the issues wasn't resolved and now I don't want to resolved because clearly you guys are not helping out, I will cancel my service soon and make sure to spread my displeasure.

PD1980

No, I did not. Don't want to deal with customer service who really doesn't care. They ask me the same information and gave me the same resolution and I have spent way longer than expected to get a minor things resolved. If Fido doesn't care, then I don't care to continue my services, the moment contract is done I am gone and never ever coming back to Fido or letting my family and friends take the service. 

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @PD1980!

We'd love an opportunity to review things and to help out. Can you please provide us with some details as to what's going on exactly?

It may be something the @Community can help with! If not, we'll send you a PM just please provide some details. Thanks! 

PD1980

Thanks Nick, but I have explained the situation almost 20-3 times. Here we go one more time. I got overages for US calling when at the store at time of sign up I was told that it is included in 1000 intl mins which apprantekt I was told recently wasn't part of the plan. I have a intl long distance from Comwave which charges me 3 cents a minute to call US if I knew it wasn't part of Fido plan I wouldn't have used it. It was misrepresentation at the store level which caused the extra charges. I have told the situation to multiple reps, they apologize for the situation but did not help me with the charges. For the amount charged it's not worth spending this much time. But for sure this experience has left a bitter taste and I won't me continuing with Fido as soon as my device balance drops a bit. 

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Thanks so much for confirming!

We do apologise if anything wasn't explained correctly, we always want to be transparent. The offer you are referring to is only for calls from Canada to Australia, Bangladesh, China (excludes Macau), Germany, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Mexico, Taiwan and the United Kingdom. It wouldn't cover calls to the US.

That said, we don't want your experience to be a negative one and we'll review things with you! I'm sending you a PM Smiley