Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help!!

PatrickCostello
I'm a participant level 2

Please help!

I owe you guys some $. I was disconnected Feb 9. I have no way of contacting anyone to get my phone back working. I have tried over and over again to try to speak with someone to set up a payment plan but cannot find a direct line to talk with anyone. I've been a buddy of you guys for over 10 years now, and I don't understand how my services were cut off with absolutely no way of contacting anyone to pay you guys? 

Is there a phone number? Even an email address where I could talk to someone to and set up a payment plan? 

Thank you.

Yours, exhausted...

P

3 REPLIES 3

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @PatrickCostello,

Welcome to the community!

Not to worry I'm Fido will be willing to work with you to remove the suspension from your line.

Fido has many different ways to contact them you can find all the ways here

If though your line has been suspended you should still be able to contact customer service by dialing *611 from your Fido mobile.

Since your line was suspended for non-payment and you would like to set up a payment arrangement then you will need to reach out to the Credit Operations department. You can contact directly by dialing *732 on your Fido mobile.

PatrickCostello

Thank you for your reply.

I have, for the past two months, attempted to call both *611 and *732 but my phone will not connected. I'm baffed frankly. I had an issue in the past and upon calling *732 it was solved. I am completely cut off from ANY calls - and have been for the past two months, as I've mentioned. Yet I have been charged for these two months despite it being impossible to contact ANYONE! 

I'm fed up at this stage and have no idea how or who to turn to. I've been a loyal customer for 10+ years, paying over $100 per month on my plan. I would like to settle my bill and terminate my contract please.

Best.

Hello again @PatrickCostello,

If dialing those numbers is not working anymore you can try live chat or message them on social media from the link I provided above. Alternatively, you can send a private message to @FidoSolutions here in the community and a moderator would be happy to help you.