cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help to Remove Data Top ups

hoanglanngphuoc
I'm a participant level 2

Please help to remove monthly data top-up from my plan. I tried to send message "CANCEL" to 222 and it said that removing data top up is successful. However, it still stay in my plan and charge me. Please help!!! Why cancelling through messages to 222 doesn't help? So what's the point for this service?

3 REPLIES 3

FidoAmanda
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @hoanglanngphuoc!

How many data tops did you have on your account? Have you added more than one?

If you text the word CANCEL to 222 now, what is the message you receive back? Does it tell you that there are no data top-ups to remove?

It's important to remember that data top-ups are billed on the invoice following the cycle in which they were used and that when they are removed, the removal is effective as of the end of that cycle. When you remove one, you will see a final charge on the next invoice. This charge covers the Top-up for that bill cycle.

hoanglanngphuoc

Hi Amanda,

Thank you for your reply.

I have added more than one data top-up for April and May. And I understand that the final charge on the invoice will have these data top-ups for April and May. I want to cancel the data top-up for June so it will not be automatically added on the invoice of June, I have to cancel it before the billing cycle end, right?

Hey @hoanglanngphuoc

You are correct, if you have cancelled them during the billing cycle, it won't come back for the next cycle, but you will see the charges on your next invoice. 

I hope this helps.