cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phones not registered on a network

Verinica123
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

Both my phones are not registered on a network after I ordered new sim cards earlier today due to horrible reception and dropped calls. tried calling customer service but is currently closed. Can someone please help me resolve the issue TODAY!

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Verinica123,

From my understanding, you ordered new SIM cards to replace your old SIMs in your current phones. Is that correct? If it is correct, had you updated the SIM card information on your My Account?

If the SIMs are provided with new accounts, they'll usually already be activated. However, if you're replacing SIMs, they are not associated with any phone number and you would need to update the SIM information in order to identify that SIM to your phone number. You can update your SIM via My Account --> Usage & Services --> Mobile --> Quick Actions (near bottom of page) --> Update SIM card. From there, you'll be required to enter the old SIM card number as well as the new SIM card number. Once the SIM(s) are associated with their respective phone number(s), your phones should be able to register on the networks.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers