cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone shipped to wrong address

fmh
I'm a participant level 2

Hi, I typed in my address correctly with the apartment and all but I have no idea why my confirmation email shows it differently. The address must have autocorrected without me knowing. I’m desperately trying to reach customer service to help me fix this issue before the phone ships out. I really don’t want it to be delivered to the wrong place. 

4 REPLIES 4

FidoSaira

Hey @fmh

That's certainly strange and shouldn't be happening. We get how important it is for you to receive the phone on the right address. Is there some missing information regarding the address? 

Also, did you select ''Home address'' or ''Another address'' when placing the order?

I'll send you a PM so we can look into this with you. 

frustratedddddd
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

FIDO has a major fault with their website....and how it handles UNIT/SUITE numbers. So frustrating..I noticed that the UNIT number does not appear on the EMAIL confirmation...and I know I entered it correctly because I took screenshots throughout the process of ordering my new device ( I could see that it was not showing my home address correctly (the Canada Post selection) and I repeatedly updated it...but it still comes out missing that ever important DASH between the UNIT number and STREET ADDRESS.....well that could make it seem like a whole different address if the label does not use the UNIT number provided by the customer...will be calling customer service as soon as they open this morning to deal with this. From all the blog entries here it seems like this has been a long standing issue..since last year!! .Can we please get this fixed?????????? IT/Website team please address this issue. THANKS!

Hey @frustratedddddd

Thank you for sharing your feedback on this. I can understand how this would be a worrisome situation. Were you able to get the address corrected by contacting our customer support team? You can also reach out to us online through one of the available options on this page here

Otherwise we can also send a PM to you from here to further check this out. Let us know which you'd prefer. 

fmh

A Fido rep has already helped with this issue. Thanks.